- Conforming to Standard ISO4064, Class B
- Extended low and high flow performance
- Sealed extra dry totalizer
- Water temperature up to 50* C
- Maximum Corrosion Protection
- Measuring Mechanism can be removed without interrupting water supply
Available in sizes from 50mm to 500mm for flow rates between 0.45m3/hr and 1200m3/h. Operates at temperature upto 50*C and a maximum working pressure of 16 bar. The Meter complies with all relevant international quality standards, substantially exceeding ISO4064 class n Specification for in horizontal and inclined pipe lines. The removable mechanism having specific advantage in servicing without removing the with water meter from the Pipe line.
Apollo Water Meters are manufactured from higher quality material for maximum resistance to wear and corrosion. Meter Body and cover are epoxy powder coated for protection in all environments.
|Standard ISO 4064 Specification, Class B|
|Overload Flow m3/h||30||50||80||120||300||500||800||1200|
|Permanent Flow m3/h||15||25||40||60||150||250||400||600|
|Transitional Flow m3/h||3||5||8||12||30||50||80||120|
|Minimum Flow m3/h||0.45||0.75||1.2||1.8||4.5||7.5||12||18|