The Apollo Vertical type meter operates on the velocity principle, that the water enters thorough the inlet and penetrate through the multi holes of the impeller cup and drives the impeller. The impeller is suspended by hydrodynamic forces to give minimum load on the bearings. The impeller rotation is magnetically transmitted to the register which the reading is made.
- Multi-jet, dry-dial, easy for maintenance
- Magnetic drive reliable characteristic, long working life
- Vacuum sealed register ensures the dial keep free from fog and frost, Keep the reading clear in a long term service
- Technical data conform to international standard ISO4064 Class B
- Available sizes : 15mm,20mm,25mm,40mm
Water temperature : 0.1℃ ～ 50℃ for cold water meter .
Water pressure : ≤ 1.6Mpa
Maximum Permissible Error
(1) in the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ±5%.
(2) in the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ±2%;