The meter operates on the velocity principle that a jet of water enters the water meter body drives the impeller. The impeller is suspended by hydrodynamic forces to give minimum load on the bearings. The impeller rotation is magnetically transmitted to the register which the reading is made.
Construction of Material
Apollo Single Jet Brass Meter body and connectors made in High grade Brass metal with CNC Machining to maintain the accuracy of the dimension which is major criteria for the accuracy of the Brass Meters.
Water Temperature suitable < 50*
Water Pressure PN< 1.6MPa / 16 bar
15mm & 20mm Dia
- Conforming to ISO4064, Class B Standard
- Extra strong to sustain heavy load tools used by plumbers
- Long life in coastal and other area
- FCRI, Palakkad, Certified
- Pulse output mode available (on request) for remote reading and AMR compatibility
|Maximum flow rate m3/h||Qmax||3.0||5.0|
|Nominal Flow rate m3/h||Qn||1.5||2.5|
|Transition flow rate L/h||Qt||120||200|
|Minimum flow rate L/h||Qmin||30||50|